I Need Help With My Puppy
Welcoming Your New Puppy into Your Home
Congratulations! You’ve brought home an adorable new puppy to join your family. Now there’s just the little task of raising that puppy to become the dog of your dreams.
Puppy training can be lots of fun, but it can also be challenging. Maybe your puppy just doesn’t seem to get basic commands, or maybe they’re developing some bad habits you don’t know how to fix. Either way, a consistent training program can help not just your puppy but you and your relationship with them.
Training Your Puppy With Gray House
Gray House Dog Training’s puppy programs are designed to help your puppy learn by helping YOU see things from your puppy’s perspective. You will learn how to:
- Understand what your puppy is trying to tell you;
- Know when and how to respond to your puppy’s communication;
- Clearly communicate in a way your puppy will understand;
- Teach your puppy to WANT to listen to you at all times;
- Develop good habits and behaviors, and avoid or eliminate bad ones; and
- Build a life-long bond with your puppy, built on trust and respect.
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t even started with your puppy or you’ve been struggling for weeks or months. My puppy programs will have you and your puppy on the fast track to being truly loving members of the family.
Getting Started on Your Puppy Training
For quick tips on general training questions like leash walking and socialization, plus first-hand accounts and case studies of my clients’ successes through my programs, check out my top blog posts regarding puppies to the left.
If you prefer to start a conversation, click the button below to fill out my evaluation form, and I will reach out to you personally within the next 48 hours.